Sixth Generation (Great Great Great Grandparents):
48. Jacob Mackey Dunham was born 7 May 1824 in Berkeley County, Virginia (now West Virginia). He died on 12 June 1907 in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma.
49. Louisa Eliza STROUP was born 8 October 1837 in Madison County, Ohio and died 26 October 1901 in Wellston, Lincoln County, Oklahoma.
Jacob Dunham and Louisa Stroup married on 21 July 1853 in Tipton County, Indiana. They appear together in Tipton County, Indiana for the 1850, 1860 and 1870 federal census. The 1880 census finds them in Mt. Pleasant, Labette County, Kansas and the 1900 census in Kickapoo, Lincoln County, Oklahoma.
- i. David H. DUNHAM born 17 May 1854 and died 28 July 1926. He married Phoebe Kearney on 17 April 1873.
ii. Jeptha DUNHAM was born on 13 June 1857 and died 2 August 1943. He married Martha A. Kearney on 24 Aug 1876.
iii. Martha Catherine DUNHAM was born about Feb 1860 and died before 1 June 1900.
24. iv. Jacob William DUNHAM
v. Joseph DUNHAM was born 15 Mar 1866 and died 28 June 1934. He married Jenny.
vi. Samuel Lemuel DUNHAM was born 19 Mar 1871 and died 4 Aug 1950. He married Carrie about 1899.
vii. Mary Mae DUNHAM was born 18 Oct 1882 and died 23 May 1954. She married Arthur Lay on 30 May 1900.
50. Falmouth KEARNEY was born about 1830 in Ireland and died 21 March 1878. He immigrated to the U.S. on the ship Marmion on 20 March 1850, along with his sister Margaret Cleary and her husband, William.
51. Charlotte HOLLOWAY was born about 1833 in Ohio and died 11 September 1877.
Falmouth Kearney and Charlotte Holloway were married between mid-1850 and 1853. Falmouth first appears alone in the 1850 census of Wayne, Fayette County, Ohio, where he is enumerated with his aunt and uncle, William and Alice Carney (Kearney), along with his sister Margaret Cleary, and her husband William. In the 1860 census of Deerfield, Ross County, Ohio they are living next to Charlotte's brother, Joseph Holloway. By the 1870 census the couple is living in Jefferson, Tipton County, Indiana. Falmouth and Charlotte had the following children:
- i. Phoebe KEARNEY was born 9 July 1853 and died 17 Nov 1933. She married David DUNHAM on 17 April 1873.
ii. Elizabeth KEARNEY was born about 1855. She married Thomas SAMPSON on 29 July 1876.
iii. Martha A. KEARNEY was born 19 April 1857 and died 7 March 1893. She married Jeptha DUNHAM on 24 August 1876.
iv. Margaret KEARNEY was born about 1859.
v. William KEARNEY was born about 1863.
vi. Joseph KEARNEY was born about 1866.
vii. Falmouth (Fullie) KEARNEY was born about 1867.
25. viii. Mary Ann KEARNEY
52. George ARMOUR was born about 1850 in Ohio.
53. Ann was born about 1849 in Missouri.
George and Ann married about 1871-1872. They first appear together in the federal census in 1880, in Ellington, Adams County, Illinois. George and Ann ARMOUR had the following children:
- i. Minnie ARMOUR
26. ii. Harry Ellington ARMOUR
iii. Arthur Leonard ARMOUR was born 29 November 1875 and died 19 Feb 1935.
iv. Daisy ARMOUR was about 1879. She is, perhaps, the Daisy D. Armour who married Royal Adam Deahl in 1895 and divorced him in 1903.
54. Christopher Columbus CLARK was born about 1846 in Missouri and died sometime after 1930.
55. Susan C. OVERALL was born about 1849 in Kentucky and died sometime between 1900-1910.
Christopher and Susan were married on 6 Jan 1870 in Nelson County, Kentucky. They appear together in the 1880 federal census of Linn, Audrain County, Missouri and in Canton, Lewis County, Missouri in 1900. Susan is deceased by the time Christopher appears in the 1910 census in Ottawa, LaSalle County, Illinois with son Joseph.
In 1920, Christopher lives with daughter Gabriella and son-in-law Harry in Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas. In 1930 they are all still living together, but have moved on to El Dorado, Butler County, Kansas. Christopher and Susan had the following children:
- i. Joseph CLARK was born about 1871 in Missouri.
ii. Louisa CLARK was born about 1873 in Missouri.
27. iii. Gabriella CLARK
iv. Ida E. CLARK was born about 1878 in Missouri.