Fourth Generation - Great Grandparents:
8. Abel WILDER was born 22 Nov 1784 in Bolton, Massachusetts and died 24 Feb 1849. He is buried in Morningside Cemetery, Malone, Franklin County, New York.
9. Hannah PAYNE was born abt. 1789 and died 9 Dec 1842. She is buried in Morningside Cemetery, Malone, Franklin County, New York.
Abel WILDER and Hannah PAYNE were married about 1808 and had the following children:
- i. Rev. Royal Gould WILDER b. 28 Feb 1810 in Bridport, Addison County, Vermont d. 10 October 1887 in Malone, Franklin County, New York.
ii. Thomas P. WILDER b. 4 April 1811
4. iii. James Mason WILDER
iv. Hannah P. WILDER b. 13 Nov 1814, Malone, Franklin County, New York and died in 1891.
vi. Polly Maria WILDER b. 4 March 1821 d. 17 Mar 1851
vii. Phoebe Elmira WILDER b. 16 July 1824
viii. William Clement WILDER b. 24 April 1826
ix. Sarah Charlotte WILDER born 15 Feb 1830 in Malone, Franklin County, New York, and died in 1892. She married Andrew J. DAY.
x. Joshua Prince WILDER b. 9 Jan 1832. He died in infancy.
10. Justin DAY was born 10 July 1790 in Springfield, Massachusetts and died 22 July 1861 in Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York. He is buried in Smith-Green Cemetery, Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York.
11. Deidamia was born abt. 1793 in New York and died 28 April 1868 in Franklin County, New York. She is buried in Smith-Green Cemetery, Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York.
- 5 i. Angelina Albina DAY
ii. Delia DAY b. abt. 1824 in Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York
iii. Cliliada DAY b. abt. 1827 in Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York
iv. Andrew J. DAY b. 1828 d. 1894 He married Sarah Charlotte WILDER (see above)
v. Wesley DAY b. abt. 1830 in Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York
vi. George DAY b. abt. 1835 in Chateaugay, Franklin County, New York
13. Laura Louise COLBY was born on 5 Nov 1810 in Holland, Erie County, NY. She died on 18 Oct 1883 in Webster, Burnett Co., WI.
Lansford Whiting INGALLS and Laura Louise COLBY were married in 1832 in Holland, Erie County, New York. They appear in Kane Co., Ill. at the time of the 1850 U.S. Census, and in Jefferson Co., Ill. for the 1860 U.S. Census. The 1870 U.S. Census finds them in Pierce Co., WI.
- i. Peter Riley INGALLS was born 14 Feb 1833 in Cuba Twp., Allegany Co., NY. He died in March 1900 in Mazeppa, MN.
6 ii. Charles Phillip INGALLS
iii. Julia Lydia INGALLS was born 12 Apr 1838 in Cuba Twp., Allegany Co., NY. She died 2 Jan 1913.
iv. Pauline (Polly) Melona INGALLS was born 14 Oct 1841 in Cuba Twp., Allegany Co., NY, and died on 28 Nov 1888.
- v. Lansford James INGALLS was born 4 Mar 1843 in New York.
vi. Laura Ladocia (Docia) INGALLS was born 8 July 1845 in Illinois and died 18 Jan 1918.
vii. Hiram Lemuel W. F. INGALLS was born 27 Apr 1848 in Illinois and died in 28 March 1923.
viii. George Whiting INGALLS was born 15 July 1851 in Concord, Jefferson Co., WI, and died 15 Feb 1901.
ix. Ruby (Ruba) Celestia INGALLS was born 23 May 1855 in Concord, Jefferson Co., WI, and died 1 Dec 1881 in Inman, NE.
x. Lafayette INGALLS was born in Concord, Jefferson Co., WI.
15. Charlotte Wallis TUCKER was born on 25 May 1809 in Roxbury, Massachusetts. She died 20 Sept 1884 in Rome, Wisconsin. After her first husband's death in 1844 she married Frederick Holbrook on 2 June 1849 in Concord, Jefferson County, Wisconsin.
Henry Newton QUINER and Charlotte Wallis TUCKER were married on 2 Apr 1831 in New Haven, Connecticut and had the following children:
- i. Martha Morse QUINER was born 10 Apr 1832 in New Haven, Connecticut and died 3 Feb 1836.
ii. Joseph Carpenter QUINER was born 15 Mar 1834 in Ohio, and married Nancy FRANK on 25 Dec 1856 in Jefferson County, Wisconsin. Joseph died 28 Apr 1862 in Savannah, Ga, of wounds sustained 6 April 1862 in Shiloh, TN.
iii. Henry Odin QUINER was born on 7 Dec 1835 in Ohio and died 1886 in Minnesota. Spouse: Pauline.
iv. Martha Jane QUINER was born 6 Nov 1837 in Indiana and died 16 Jan 1927. She married Charles C. Carpenter on 24 July 1860 in Jefferson County, Wisconsin.
7 v. Caroline Lake QUINER
vi. Eliza Ann QUINER was born on 21 Apr 1842 in Brookfield, WI, and died 1931. She married Peter Riley Ingalls (see above) on 5 June 1861 in Jefferson Co., WI.
vii. Thomas Lewis QUINER was born 23 Nov 1844 in Wisconsin. He died in a logging accident along the Columbia River on 23 Feb 1903.